APPLICATIONS OF HYDRODYNAMIC METHOD OF CLEANING
The most popular applications of hydrodynamics:
- construction works: paint removing, concrete cleaning and dismantling, equipment and instruments washing, natural stone cleaning, monuments cleaning, etc.
- airports: paint removing, removing of rubber and another sediments from runways, in changing expansion joints;
- foundries: scales removing, blast furnaces cleaning, conveyor belts cleaning, floors, casts, forms, instruments cleaning.
- breweries: tubs cleaning, pipelines cleaning, sewage systems and walls cleaning, etc.
- cement mills: cleaning of floors, trusses, walls, conveyor belts, tanks, riddles, etc.
- chemical and petrochemical plants: cleaning of heat exchangers, reactors, mixers, evaporators, pipes, tanks, sewage systems, resin cuting and removing, PVC, hard polymers, etc.
- coal mines: machines cleaning, heavy transport machines cleaning, emulsion pumping etc.
- shipyard industry: concrete piers renovations,ship hull cleaning, tanks,paint removing, etc.
- car industry: painting cabins cleaning, transporting hooks cleaning, painting elements, washing and cleaning.
- paper industry: cleaning of tanks, pipes, mixers, riddles, presses.
- power plants: cleaning of combustion chambers, cookers, kettles, heat exchangers, pipes, turbins, filters.
- municipal works: sewage systems cleaning, graffiti removing, removing of unnecessary signs from the streets,
- food industry: cutting forzen food, tanks washing, cooler washing.
- transport industry: cleaning of vehicles, tanks, carriages.
- and: highpressure testing, cutting of different kinds of materials e.g. synthetics, leather, stone, removing all of coats e.g. rubber, paint, resin etc.