HYDRODYNAMIC SERVICE - HIGH PRESSURE
The high level of technical advancement of hydrodynamic method displaces traditional ways of cleaning and cutting. This happens through the use of computer-controlled, high-performance devices with high ratings and ultrahigh pressure (p> 1700 bar). Basis of this technology is to deliver water to the special nozzle at high pressure. Produced in this way, the stream becomes a professional working tool for precise and efficient cutting of all materials and cleaning of many types of surfaces.
Of the main benefits, which most experts pointed out after the application of hydrodynamic technology:
- A small amount of residue after cleaning reduces the costs associated with waste disposal,
- The technique of completely dust-free environment to minimize contamination,
- Thorough rinsing of salt residues and chemicals from the pores of the surface can reduce the time and eliminate additional steps that other technologies are necessary to prepare the surface for further processing,
- There is no risk of sparks during cleaning of steel surfaces in contact with flammable substances so that there is no possibility of explosion,
- When cleaning the concrete only corroded, cracked and damaged layer is removed, and the cleaned surface is free from loose particles, so that high adhesion is achieved for coating repair, which in turn accelerates the pace of work and minimize their costs,
- After treatment of the reinforced concrete it is clean and undamaged, which eliminates the cost of repairing any damage that we face with other methods (hammering, drilling),
- No additional structural damage associated with vibration, which guarantees damage free job performance and in many cases it is a condition for their start because of the requirements of building inspectors,
- Completely safe method for systems made of steel, nonferrous metals and plastics.
Cleaning of steel surface to obtain:
- Cleanliness class of SA 3 (according to ISO 8501 / 1) and surface roughness by the customers indications,
- Cleanliness class of WJ-1 WJ-4 and SC-1 to SC-3 (according to SSPC - 12/NACE 5)
Removal of laminates, rubber and any sludge from industrial installations:
- Heat exchangers,
- Industrial and municipal sewage
Removal of heavy deposits derived from petroleum products such as oil, asphalt, modified bitumen, etc.